FiberCut™ 2D Laser Head
- Loss of Cut Detection
- Fully Sealed for Long Optic Life
- Thermal Monitoring of all Optics in Real Time
- USB Camera for Quick and Simple Lens Centering
- No Exposed Wires/Cables
- Single Cable from Head to Controller
- Sleek/Slim Laser Cutting Head
- Crash Protection: Breakaway Tip Assembly
- Auto Focus Lens with 25mm of Travel
- Optimized for Single Lens Cutting (194mm Focal Length)
Fiber Laser Head Upgrade Details
Sealed laser head design minimizes contamination.
Critical Design Features
- Contamination issues much more critical with 1µm lasers and fused silica optics
- Seals between all head modules
- Seal all openings, even during cover slide exchange
- Interlocked to make sure cover slides are present
- Monitor all optics for cleanliness
- Monitoring the process also acts as an optics monitor
- Keep debris from being generated and contaminating optic
- Installation of FiberCut™ 2D Laser Head by Cincinnati Service.
- A limited Planned Maintenance Service inspection on the CINCINNATI Fiber Laser.
- Setup and Cutting Demonstration.
- One-year Parts and Labor Warranty.