Laser Virtual Demonstrations
View a list of all archived laser cutting system oriented virtual demonstrations. Subscribe to our email list to get updates on upcoming virtual demos!
Laser Cutting & Forming Essentials for the Food Equipment Industry Virtual Demo
April 29, 2015
This webinar highlights the essentials for food equipment manufacturers who process stainless steel with lasers and press brakes. Demonstrations will be streamed via webcam on the CL-940 fiber laser and Maxform press brake.
- Laser cutting and forming of stainless steel
- PVC coating types for stainless steel
- Fiber laser cutting methods & assist gases
- Laser walk around
- Discussion on solid model conversion for programming of laser and press brakes
- Material marking considerations
- Multi-axis backgaging
- Press brake walk around
- Machine size vs material size
CL-400 Series CO2 & CL-900 Series Fiber Laser Virtual Demo
October 14, 2014
View a demonstration of CINCINNATI's CL-400 Series CO2 Laser and CL-900 Series Fiber Laser. You will see the following:
- Introduction to CL-400 & CL-900 Series Lasers
- Demonstrations of Laser Features
- Machine "walk around"
- Live cutting of a variety of material thicknesses and types
- Q&A Session
5 Laser Cutting Techniques...Demystified Virtual Demo
June 11, 2014
CINCINNATI participated in the this SigmaNEST webinar doing a LIVE Fiber Laser webcam demonstration showing 5 laser cutting techniques.
- Common Line Cutting
- Stitch Cutting
- Fly Cutting
- Slug Destruction
- Coated Stainless Steel Processing