Touchscreen HMI Control
300 Amp Power Source
CPX300 High Definition Plasma Table
The newest member to CI’s cutting family is the CPX-300 high definition plasma table. It is powered by a Hypertherm 300amp power source, 5’x10’ cutting table, and touchscreen control.
- Newly designed system for the XPR300 Power Supply
- Increased production capacity, speeds, and consumable life over the HPR 260
- High speed servo motors for optimal acceleration and safe traverse speeds
- Open design for easy load/unload
- Protected rack and rail with thoughtful design to protect quality of motion
- Captured rail throughout motion platform
- High load bearing cars with grease fittings for easy maintenance and integrated wipes to prevent unnecessary wear
- Smooth, heavy duty, high quality, covered IGUS echain throughout to protect leads
- Industry leading and innovative height sensing and crash protection
- Embedded process capability, including newly improved XPR truehole
- Autogas enabled for full featured capability
- Easy to change quick disconnect torch, spare included with system for simple change out of consumables
- Magnetic breakaway collision protection with enhanced electronic crash protection sensing to watch for surface sensing during traverse
- Optimized lead management for minimal gas purge times per table size
- Power optimized with 480V control cabinet
- Powerful HMI Interface
- Full touch sense 22” screen
- Rugged keyboard and roller ball mouse
- Multi location integrated e-stops
- Integrated hand pendant for easy jogging and home setting
- Fully functional HMI software for powerful processing at the system.
- Second seat, fully functional software license available for office usage to send jobs to the system.
- Internet connectivity for networkable communications and easy remote diagnostics
- Convenient toggle switch for water tank management
- Memory stick port for simple loading of customer files
- Integrated water table design
- Curved slats for better cut quality and stability
- Lift out trays in slat bed for easier maintenance
This software is available for the CL-900 Series Fiber Laser Cutting System. Click on the image to learn more about each software.