View a list of all archived additive oriented webinars. Subscribe to our email list to get updates on upcoming webinars!
3D Printing: What is it and how can we use it as a teaching tool?
May 3, 2018
In this 45 minute webinar, we will touch on the background and fundamentals of 3D printing and how it can be effectively taught in the classroom. The following areas will be highlighted:
- What is 3D printing?
- What materials are used in 3D printing?
- How do CAD and 3D printing work together?
- Success stories of teachers using 3D printing
- Where can you find 3D printable content for your class?
Introduction to 3D Printing - Additive Manufacturing
August 31, 2017
In this webinar you can expect answers to:
- What is 3D printing or additive manufacturing?
- What different technologies are available in additive manufacturing?
- What types of materials can be used in additive manufacturing?
- What are the principles of additive manufacturing?
- What is BAAM and SAAM?
- Considerations in post processing parts for additive manufacturing