SAAM is a fully-automated 3D printing solution for engineering and manufacturing teams who wish to rapidly produce prototypes, concept models, and plastic tooling. It is Built to Share. The SAAM offers the only automated part removal in the industry. It is paired with NVCloud software that allows users to print parts anytime, from any cloud-connected device – while providing administrators with full control of print queues and workflows typical in a shared-use scenario. This combination of capabilities saves time and money, and makes the SAAM uniquely suited for continuous 24-7 operation in multi-user environments.
While metal fabricators can usually prototype a sheet-metal part in minutes with a laser and a brake they often have difficulty prototyping metal or plastic parts. The SAAM is a fast easy solution to making parts that are typically machined.
SAAM 3D Printer
Unlimited Access to NVCloud™
Free 3D Printable Content
- Build Envelope: 7.9” x 7.4” x 9.4”
- Printer Dimensions: 30” x 22” x 23”
- Maximum Printing Speed: 0.16 lbs / hr
- Layer Height (Z Resolution): Standard (0.007”) / Fast (0.012”)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.016”
- Positional Accuracy: 0.008”
- Build Material: Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Material Delivery: 2.2 lb spool
- Power Requirements: 240W
- Connectivity: Ethernet
- Software: NVCloud (1st Admin Account Included)