Fundamentals of Press Brake Forming
This program is designed to provide classroom and hands-on instruction. The program objectives are as follows:
- Press Brake Forming Terminology
- Use of Fundamental Forming and Die Theory
- Selection and Use of Dies
- Correct Installation of Dies
* This class is suitable for those with or without CI press brakes
- Dictionary of Terms used in Forming Metal
- Types of Bends and Forces Required to Produce Them
- What Accuracy Can Be Expected
- How to Figure Force/Tonnage Required to Form Material
- Cross Reference material to Mild Steel for Figuring Material Bend Force
- Calculating Bending Loads
- Blank Development Methods
- Gages Available
- Punching Guide Lines
- Review Press Brake Controls
Program is $700.00 per person.
- Training Manuals
- Transportation to and from Holiday Inn Express
- Transportation to Greater Cincinnati Airport at the end of the program
- Lunch each day
- One company sponsored dinner
Does Not Include:
- Air fare
- Transportation from Airport to the motel upon arrival
- Lodging expense
- Any other meal expense
Cancellation: A $75 service fee will be charged, for paid attendance, if canceled within two weeks of the program date.
- Since class sizes are limited, complete the below registration form now to reserve your seat.
- No class reservations will be accepted until a completed Registration Form is received.
All out of town attendees are encouraged to stay at:
Holiday Inn Express
I-74 & New Haven Road
Harrison, OH 45030
All attendees arriving after 6:00 pm are encouraged to make “Guaranteed, Late Arrival” reservations.
CINCINNATI INCORPORATED will assist you in making hotel reservations if requested on the registration form.
*CINCINNATI INCORPORATED enjoys a tobacco-free work place. Use of tobacco products on Company property is not permitted. Please come prepared to be tobacco-free between the hours of 7:40 AM until 4:45 PM. Thank you for your cooperation.