CI Media App Support
For Internal Use Only
iPad Crashing Issue (16 GB iPad Users Only)
For those of you who have iPad models with 16GB storage, you have likely been experiencing issues with the app crashing when you go into certain machine categories.
If this is happening to you, please see the following instructions:
- You are going to need to remove your app completely, reinstall, and resync
- As you know, this takes time and a solid internet and wifi connection, so plan accordingly
- Do the following:
- Uninstall your CI Media App
- From your iPad, reintall the app
- After installation, do a new "Sync"
- This process has been improved and should take less time than in the past
- After the sync is completed, reboot your iPad
- Open and test your app
Backup Presentations from v2.2.8
If you have presentations that you would like transferred to v3.0, please follow the instructions available in this PDF. Please note you will have to transfer the files via a computer.
CI Media App Installation
This video will walk you through the installation of the new CI Media App v3.0.
CI Media App Demonstration
This video will walk you through the different sections of the new CI Media App v3.0.
Install CI Media App
For iOS 8.0 or later
For comments, ideas, bugs, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (513) 235-1399
Untrusted Enterprise Developer
After you have downloaded the app and try top open it, you get a pop up message saying that it is an Untrusted Enterprise Developer, please follow these steps.